Canon PIXMA iP110 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP110
- Canon PGI-35 & CLI-36 Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo PackIncludes 5 Black, and 3 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $26.958 Cartridges / $3.62 ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-35 & CLI-36 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 PGI-35 Black, and 2 CLI-36 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.954 Cartridges / $4.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA IP110, follow the steps below:
- Press the Power button to turn on the PIXMA iP110.
- Open the printer cover followed by the inner cover.
- Once the printhead moves to the replacement position, remove the empty cartridge by pressing on its tab and lifting it out of the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the package. Make sure to remove the orange tape, film, and protective cap from the cartridge prior to installation.
- Put the new cartridge inside the printer. Push it gently until it locks into place.
- Close the inner cover and the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to install a new ink cartridge immediately after removing the old ink cartridge from the Canon PIXMA iP110?
You should immediately install the new cartridge after removing the old, empty cartridge to prevent the remaining ink in the printhead from drying out.
Are Inkjets compatible Canon ink cartridges covered by a product warranty?
Yes, we offer 365-day product warranty. If you find any defects in materials and workmanship of Inkjets compatible toner cartridges within 365-day of the purchase, you can return the products and request for a replacement.
What is the proper way to store replacement Canon ink cartridges?
If you have unused replacement Canon ink cartridge, make sure to store it in a cool, dry place while it's kept sealed in its original packaging. Remove it from the packaging only when you are ready to install it.