PIXMA iP1300Cartridge prices starting at $11.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP1300
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 ColorLearn More$48.996 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 Ink Cartridge Pigment Black (0615B002) 195 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon PIXMA IP1300, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the front cover. This will move the cartridge holder to the left.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge toward you to release it. Remove old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight angle, copper contacts facing the printer. The black cartridge goes into the left slot, while the color cartridge goes into the right slot.
- Push the ink cartridge up until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover. This will move the cartridge holder back to the right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
The Canon PG-40 Remanufactured Pigment Black Ink Cartridge and Canon CL-41 Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge we carry are guaranteed to be compatible with the Canon PIXMA IP1300 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.