PIXMA iP1600Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
For a photo dedicated printer with multi-function capabilities, you can't go wrong with the PIXMA iP600 from Canon. This PIXMA model comes with two memory card slots so you can conveniently insert your camera's memory cards without the need of cables. It also has a small footprint for a more spacious office desk. Make sure to get your replacement Canon PIXMA iP1600 ink cartridges only here at Inkjets.com. Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, our Remanufactured Canon CL-41 Color and PG-40 Black Ink Cartridges are tested for performance and reliability, so you can rest assured that these will work with your PIXMA iP1600 seamlessly. Take advantage of our FREE standard shipping on orders and up within the contiguous United States.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP1600
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 ColorLearn More$89.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 Ink Cartridge Pigment Black (0615B002) 195 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a basic step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA iP600:
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA iP1600 by pressing the Power button..
- Open the front cover. The printhead will immediately move to its replacement position.
- Release the used ink cartridge by pressing down on it until it can be easily pulled out of its slot.
- Remove any packaging material used to cover the new ink cartridge.
- Always remember to remove the plastic protective taper from the cartridge before installation.
- Push the cartridge into the empty slot inside the printer. Don't stop until it is completely secured in its position.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Canon PIXMA iP1600 has run out of black ink cartridge in the middle of a print job. Can it still print a few more pages using only the color ink cartridge?
Yes. The PIXMA iP1600 can still print using only the color ink cartridge. But make sure to replace the black ink cartridge soon to ensure high output quality.
Can I use PayPal in paying for my remanufactured Canon ink cartridge order?
Yes. PayPal payments are accepted for online orders.
I received a defective remanufactured Canon ink cartridge. How do I go about the return and replacement process?
If in the unlikely event your remanufactured Canon ink cartridge is damaged in transit, let us know by calling our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number.