PIXMA iP1700Cartridge prices starting at $18.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP1700
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 ColorLearn More$48.996 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 Ink Cartridge Pigment Black (0615B002) 195 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA iP1700 is fast and easy. Here's how:
- Open the front cover after you turned on the Canon PIXMA iP1700.
- Wait until the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the replacement ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Ensure that the protective tape is removed from the cartridge before installing it into the printer.
- Insert the cartridge into the correct position.
- Push the cartridge in to secure it into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am installing both the color and the black ink cartridges. I don't want to get confused—what are their correct positions inside the Canon PIXMA iP700?
When installing the black and the color ink cartridge into your PIXMA iP1700, make sure to insert the black cartridge into the left slot and the color cartridge into the right slot.
Does free shipping apply to US non-contiguous orders?
No. Our free shipping offer is only for US contiguous orders $30 and up. For US non-contiguous orders, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.
I am paying my order via Paypal. Is this payment method accepted?
Yes. PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, is accepted here at Inkjets.com.