PIXMA iP1800Cartridge prices starting at $11.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP1800
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 ColorLearn More$48.996 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-30 & CL-31 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 PG-30 Black and 1 CL-31 ColorLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 Ink Cartridge Pigment Black (0615B002) 195 Page Yield
- Canon PG-30 (1899B002) Remanufactured Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 215 Page Yield
- Canon CL-31 Remanufactured Color Moderate-Yield Ink Cartridge 207 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Changing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA iP1800 is fast and easy. Here are the steps:
- Press the Power button to turn on your Canon PIXMA iP1700.
- Open the front cover and wait until the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Press down on the cartridge that needs replacement to release it from the holder, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Pull the protective tape off the cartridge before installing it into the printer.
- Insert the cartridge into the correct slot inside the printer and push it in until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If print results are not satisfactory, will installing a new set of ink cartridges help improve print quality?
Poor print quality may not always indicate low or empty ink cartridges, so replacements are not necessary. Try performing a printhead alignment and see if this helps improve print quality.
There are missing lines on the printout. Does this mean I need to replace the ink cartridge soon?
Not necessarily. Missing lines on the printout may also indicate clogged nozzles. So, print a nozzle check pattern to verify this, and clean the printhead if the result also shows missing lines.
Does free shipping apply to US contiguous orders only?
Yes. Only US contiguous orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Orders $30 and below require a minimal shipping cost of $3.95 for US contiguous orders and $24.99 for non-contiguous US orders.