Canon PIXMA iP200 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP200
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $89.956 Cartridges / $13.33 ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $14.65 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and easy way to replace the ink cartridge in your Canon Pixma iP200 printer:
- Make sure your printer is switched on, then open the print cartridge cover.
- Check the ink cartridge you want to replace, then remove it from the holder by pulling it out.
- Prepare your new ink cartridge. Take it out of the packaging. Holding it only by the plastic body (avoid touching the contacts and ink nozzles to avoid printing errors later on), then pull out the sealing tape.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure it's securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge cover and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the Canon Pixma iP200. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes! The remanufactured ink cartridges included in our Canon PG-40 & CL-41 6-Pack are guaranteed compatible with your Canon Pixma iP200 printer without voiding its warranties. That's because Inkjets.com's remanufactured cartridges have passed stringent quality specifications before being restocked with premium blend ink.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
All of our ink and toner products come with a solid 1-year warranty, money-back guarantee and free returns. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority, after all.