Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP2200
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $89.956 Cartridges / $13.33 ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $14.65 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA iP2200:
- Ensure that the Canon PIXMA iP2200 is on.
- Open the front cover, and then wait for the printhead to move to the left.
- Take the empty ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new cartridge from the wrapper, and then remove its plastic tape and protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it up until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover. The printhead will then move back to the right.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just removed the empty black ink cartridge from my Canon PIXMA iP2200, but I got the wrong replacement. Can I print with just the color ink cartridge installed?
No. The Canon PIXMA iP2200 is designed to operate only when both the black and color ink cartridges are installed.
Will I get a discount if I buy wholesale?
Yes. We offer discounts for wholesale buying. Feel free to contact us for more details.
I'm qualified for free shipping. How many days will it take for my remanufactured Canon ink cartridge to arrive?
Our free shipping is via standard USPS, which usually takes 3 to 8 business days.