PIXMA iP2500Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Canon Pixma iP2500 printer uses advanced Canon FINE inkjet technology for top-notch performance. It offers fast print speeds of up to 22 black & white pages per minute and up to 16 pages per minute for mixed text and color graphics. But you'll want this exceptional machine to handle your printing needs effectively. That's why you have to make sure you always have a quality supply of replacement ink cartridges on hand. You can count on Inkjets.com for this. Our Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack can deliver remarkably crisp output and page yield, minus the high ink expenses of OEM versions. It's even covered with our solid 1-year warranty for your peace of mind. When you need to replenish your ink supply, look no further. Shop now and enjoy up to 52% discount. Orders reaching or more are shipped free of charge.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP2500
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 ColorLearn More$89.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 Ink Cartridge Pigment Black (0615B002) 195 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge in your Canon Pixma iP2500 printer by following these easy-breezy steps:
- Flip the top cover of your printer to access the ink cartridge holder.
- Carefully remove the ink cartridge you want to replace from its slot by pulling it toward you.
- Extract the new ink cartridge from its packaging and, holding it only by the plastic body, carefully peel off the sealing tape. Avoid touching the metallic contacts and ink ports because it might cause print errors later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot, then push until it locks into place.
- Once it's done, close the top cover, and you can resume your printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
That's easy. Avoid exposing them to bright lights and fluctuating temperatures. This means cars, or areas near the air conditioning system or humidifier are a no-go. Instead, keep them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure the area they're stored in is clean, dust-free and far away from gaseous cleaning materials. This way, the quality and composition of your ink cartridges are retained, allowing them to provide the excellent print results you expect.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really eco-friendly?
Yes! Because they are used again after meeting strict quality specifications, remanufactured ink cartridges contribute to reduced waste in landfills. Their recyclability makes them a good purchasing decision for those concerned about the environment.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
We do! Our Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, for instance, is not just fully compatible with your Canon Pixma iP2500 printer. It is also covered by a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns.