PIXMA iP2600Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP2600
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 ColorLearn More$48.996 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-30 & CL-31 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 PG-30 Black and 1 CL-31 ColorLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PG-30 (1899B002) Remanufactured Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 215 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 Ink Cartridge Pigment Black (0615B002) 195 Page Yield
- Canon CL-31 Remanufactured Color Moderate-Yield Ink Cartridge 207 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These simple steps will help you in replacing a remanufactured Canon Pixma iP2600 ink cartridge:
- Ensure that your Canon Pixma iP2600 printer is on. If not, plug it in and push the power button. Then, gently open its front cover.
- Wait for the ink holder to stop at its replacement position. Then, push the empty cartridge down and pull upwards.
- Get the replacement cartridge, and then remove its wrapper and protective tape. Avoid touching the nozzle.
- Place the cartridge into the empty slot. Close the access door of the cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
I know black-and-white printing is specified, but why is my Canon PIXMA iP2600 running low on ink if I rarely print in color?
You have to note that color ink is consumed even when black-and-white printing is specified. So, be sure to replace the color ink cartridge when it runs out of ink.
How much is the shipping fee on orders $30 and up?
If your $30 or above order is shipping to the continental US, you get free shipping.
Do you ship to Canada?
No, for now. But we are looking at expanding into Canada soon. Currently, we only ship to the US, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.