PIXMA iP4200Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP4200
- Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 YellowLearn More$24.95 As low as $21.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 PGI-5 Black, and 1 of each CLI-8 Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow compatible ink cartridges. Learn More$15.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing compatible Canon PIXMA iP4200 ink cartridges:
- See to it that your PIXMA iP4200 is on.
- Open the top cover and wait for the ink cartridge holder to move to the center of the machine.
- Open the paper output tray, and then pull down the inner cover forward to open it.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge and set it aside to dispose of it properly later.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge and remove its orange protective tape. Then, remove the film followed by the orange protective cap from the bottom of the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge in its proper position. Then, push it in until it is securely seated.
- Close the inner cover, and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon PIXMA iP4200 is not printing even with newly installed ink cartridges. What to do?
If your Canon PIXMA iP4200 is not printing after installing new cartridges, then you may need to reinstall the cartridges properly. See to it that they are properly seated in their respective positions before you close the cover.
How can I track my Compatible Canon PGI-5 And CLI-8 10-Pack order?
To track your order, just log in to our website or call us via our hotline at 1-972-200-3813. Or, you may check the Shipment Notification that we sent to you via email because it includes a tracking number and the link to the courier's website.
How much is the cost for shipping my Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 5-Pack order?
Our Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 5-Pack costs below $30, so if your order is shipping to a US contiguous state, a shipping fee of $3.95 will apply. But if it is shipping to a US non-contiguous state, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.