Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP4300
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboIncludes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 Yellow Learn MoreSpecial Price $25.95 As low as $23.9510 Cartridges / $2.8 ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $15.95 As low as $12.955 Cartridges / $3.19 ea
- (1) PGI-5
- (1) CLI-8 Black
- (1) CLI-8 Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Magenta
- (1) CLI-8 Yellow
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $11.954 Cartridges / $3.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA iP4300:
- Make sure that your PIXMA iP4300 is plugged in.
- Open the top cover and wait for the ink cartridge holder to move to the center of the printer.
- Once the cartridge holder becomes idle and silent, open the paper output tray followed by the inner cover.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and peel off its orange protective tape. Then, remove the film followed by the orange protective cap from the bottom of the ink cartridge.
- Put the new cartridge in and firmly push it in until it is securely seated.
- Close the inner cover, and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the Canon PIXMA iP4300 ink cartridge has run out of ink?
If the Canon ink cartridge has run out of ink, the ink lamp is not lit or flashing red fast at about 1-second intervals.
When I opened the top cover, I noticed an ink lamp flashing red slowly at about 3-second intervals. What does it mean?
If the ink lamp is flashing red slowly at about 3-second intervals, it means that cartridge is running low on ink. Consider getting a replacement ink cartridge soon to avoid printing downtime.
I just installed new cartridges but the PIXMA iP4300 won't print. What to do?
If your PIXMA iP4300 won't print after installing new cartridges, check if the cartridges are properly installed or if the plastic tape on the cartridges have been removed. Remove the plastic tape and reinstall the cartridges properly if necessary.