PIXMA iP4500Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Print high-resolution pictures right at your home with the Canon PIXMA ip4500. This photo inkjet printer effectively combines a five-color ink system and a 4,608-nozzle print head to produce professional-quality photos along with bold, laser-quality text. And since it comes with 5 individual ink cartridges, maintenance is inexpensive and hassle-free since it allows you to replace only what's needed. Get high-quality but more affordable replacement Canon ink cartridges right here at Inkjets. We carry the Compatible Canon PGI-5BK and other standard ink cartridges at up to 70% savings. Check out our listing below for the exact ink cartridge that you need.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP4500
- Best SellerCanon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 YellowLearn More$24.95 As low as $21.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack
$15.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) PGI-5
- (1) CLI-8 Black
- (1) CLI-8 Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Magenta
- (1) CLI-8 Yellow
- Best SellerCanon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA ip4500, simply follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the PIXMA ip4500 is on, and then open the top cover. Wait until the printhead moves to the center.
- Open the paper output tray and the inner cover.
- Check which of the ink cartridge lamp is flashing fast or off. Then, remove the ink cartridge from the printer by pushing the tab to release it.
- Get the new ink cartridge and unpack it. Pull the orange tape off, and then remove the film and the orange protective cap.
- Install the ink cartridge into the printhead and press down on it until it locks into place.
- Close the inner cover, and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Canon PIXMA ip4500 printhead holder moves to the right instead of center. How can I make it move back to the center, so I can proceed with the ink cartridge installation?
The printhead holder usually moves to the right when you left the top cover open for more than 10 minutes. To make it move back to the center, simply close the top cover and then reopen it.
What is the proper way to dispose of any empty Canon ink cartridge?
Empty Canon ink cartridges must be discarded according to the local laws and regulations regarding disposal of cartridges in your community.
Our school is interested to buy compatible Canon ink cartridges in bulk. Do you offer any discount?
Yes. We offer special pricing for bulk orders—contact us at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at email@example.com for more details.