PIXMA iP5200RCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP5200R
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 PGI-5 Black, and 1 of each CLI-8 Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow compatible ink cartridges. Learn More$15.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Canon PIXMA IP5200R is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Push the Open Button above the paper output tray to open the paper output tray.
- Open the top cover. This moves the print head holder to the center.
- Look for the old ink cartridge whose lamp is flashing fast. Push the tab on the old ink cartridge to release it. Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Press “PUSH” mark on the new ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the inner cover and the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our Canon PGI-5BK Pigment Black Compatible Ink, Canon CLI-8M (0622B002) Compatible Magenta Ink, Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink, Canon CLI-8BK (0620B002) Compatible Black Ink and Canon CLI-8Y (0623B002) Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridges for the Canon PIXMA IP5200R will stay in good working condition for up to two years.