Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Print professional-quality borderless photo right at your desk with the Canon PIXMA IP6310D. This reliable photo inkjet printer offers borderless printing in a variety of sizes up to 8.5 x 11 inches and prints at up to 4800 by 1200 dots per inch (dpi) resolution with microscopic ink droplets as small as two picoliters. Print more and spend less with this printer—switch to Inkjets' high-quality but low-priced remanufactured Canon ink cartridges including the Canon CL-41, CL-51, and CL-52. All our Inkjets brand products are backed by a full-year money-back guarantee, so if you're not satisfied with our product, we'll offer you a full refund of the purchase price within 365 days of purchase. Contact us to place your order or send us a direct message via our Live Chat feature.
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these 6 easy steps if you need to replace the ink cartridge on your Canon PIXMA IP6310D:
- Make sure that the PIXMA IP6310D is on.
- Open the card slot cover, and then open the front cover. The ink cartridge holder will move to the left of the printer. Wait until it stops.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and gently remove its orange protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge in a slightly slanted angle, and then push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover, and then close the card slot cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new set of ink cartridges on my Canon PIXMA IP6310D, but the overall print result is unsatisfactory. What to do?
If you have just installed new ink cartridges on your PIXMA IP6310D but the overall print result is unsatisfactory, it could be that the printhead is misaligned. Try aligning the printhead to resolve the issue.
Why should I avoid installing a used ink cartridge on my Canon printer?
Replacing the old ink cartridge on your Canon printer with a used cartridge may lead to clogged nozzles. So, use only brand-new ink cartridges to replace the empty ones.
How would I know if it's time to replace the black ink cartridge on my PIXMA IP6310D?
It's time to replace the black ink cartridge on your PIXMA ip6310d when the 'B INK LOW' message appears on the LCD.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA iP6310D Ink
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $19.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $25.95
Special Price $19.95