PIXMA iP6310DCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP6310D
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these 6 easy steps if you need to replace the ink cartridge on your Canon PIXMA IP6310D:
- Make sure that the PIXMA IP6310D is on.
- Open the card slot cover, and then open the front cover. The ink cartridge holder will move to the left of the printer. Wait until it stops.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and gently remove its orange protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge in a slightly slanted angle, and then push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover, and then close the card slot cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new set of ink cartridges on my Canon PIXMA IP6310D, but the overall print result is unsatisfactory. What to do?
If you have just installed new ink cartridges on your PIXMA IP6310D but the overall print result is unsatisfactory, it could be that the printhead is misaligned. Try aligning the printhead to resolve the issue.
Why should I avoid installing a used ink cartridge on my Canon printer?
Replacing the old ink cartridge on your Canon printer with a used cartridge may lead to clogged nozzles. So, use only brand-new ink cartridges to replace the empty ones.
How would I know if it's time to replace the black ink cartridge on my PIXMA IP6310D?
It's time to replace the black ink cartridge on your PIXMA ip6310d when the 'B INK LOW' message appears on the LCD.