Canon PIXMA iP6600D InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP6600D
- Compatible Canon CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $17.95 As low as $14.956 Cartridges / $2.99 ea
- (1) CLI-8 Black
- (1) CLI-8 Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Magenta
- (1) CLI-8 Yellow
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Magenta
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $11.954 Cartridges / $3.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your Canon iP6600D printer model. If it is not open, you can switch it on by plugging its cable to a power supply. Then, press the power button.
- Retract its paper output tray. You should also open the inner cover. Then, remove the cartridge with lamp flashing fast.
- Push then pull upwards to release it from its slot. Then, remove the wrapper and protective cap off your new cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridges front end and then push down its lower end to lock. Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Canon PIXMA iP6600D already runs low on color ink even if I rarely print in color?
Your PIXMA iP6600D consumes color ink not only when printing in color. It also consumes color ink even when black-and-white or grayscale printing is specified and when cleaning the printhead. Replace any empty color ink cartridge immediately to avoid print quality issues.
Why do I have to take extra care not to touch the electrical contacts on the newly unpacked cartridge during installation?
You must not touch the electrical contacts on the new cartridge because the printer may not print properly if you touch them.
Which is a better option: a photo cyan ink or a standard cyan ink?
Well, it depends on what you print. If you print mostly photos, the photo cyan is a better option. But if you print mostly text documents, then stick to the standard cyan ink cartridge.