Canon PIXMA IP6700d InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA iP6700D
- Compatible Canon CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $17.95 As low as $14.956 Cartridges / $2.99 ea
- (1) CLI-8 Black
- (1) CLI-8 Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Magenta
- (1) CLI-8 Yellow
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Magenta
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $11.954 Cartridges / $3.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Wnen you need to install your new compatible Canon PIXMA iP6700D ink cartridge, follow this easy guide:
- Replacing a tank requires you to turn on your Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer. Plug its power cord and press the power button.
- Open the printers top cover and output tray. Remove the cartridge with its light flashing fast. You can do so by pushing the tab, and raising the cartridge out of its slot.
- Get rid of the packaging of the new cartridge. You should also remove the film and protective cap.
- Slide the new cartridges front end, and then push down the lower end. Close the printers covers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Theres still sufficient ink in the Canon PIXMA iP6700D ink cartridges, but why am I getting faint printouts?
If you are getting faint printouts even with sufficient ink inside the cartridges, chances are the printhead nozzles are clogged. You may clean the printhead to resolve this issue.
What to do if an ink cartridge lamp is flashing even though that cartridge still has sufficient ink?
If the ink cartridge lamp is flashing even with sufficient ink remaining inside, its most likely that the cartridge is inserted in the wrong slot. Check if the cartridge is in the wrong slot and reinstall it into the correct slot.
Orders below $30 are not qualified for free shipping. So, how much do I have to pay for shipping to the continental US?
Orders below $30 shipping to the continental US are charged a minimal fee of $3.95.