PIXMA MG2140Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon PIXMA MG2140 is no doubt a reliable all-in-one printer. It offers fast and efficient printing, copying, and scanning functions, so you need not buy three separate devices just to get all these tasks done. Now, if you're worried about the cost of replacement Canon ink cartridges, well you can always go for economical alternatives such as our Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. Our remanufactured high-yield versions are rebuilt to the highest OE standards, so they are guaranteed to deliver the same fast and efficient performance or your money back. They cost far less, up to 40%, so get yours now!
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG2140
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$109.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XXL Black (5204B001) Remanufactured Extra High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$49.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001)
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XL Black (5206B001) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$49.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- Remanufactured Canon CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001) 400 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001) 300 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MG2140:
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG2140.
- Open the printer lid. The ink cartridge holder will move to the right until the cartridge cover opens.
- Now that you have access to the cartridges, press down on the clip of the empty cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
- Install the ink cartridge into the empty slot and lock it into place by lifting up the clip.
- Close the printer lid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my Canon PIXMA MG2140 when printing becomes blurred?
Yes, that's possible. Blurred prints are often a sign of empty ink cartridges. Check the ink level of your PIXMA MG2140 and replace the empty ink cartridge.
White streaks appear on the prints. What could be the problem?
White streaks on the prints often indicate clogged printhead nozzles. Try printing the nozzle check pattern to verify the issue.
Can you ship my order to Canada?
Unfortunately, no. We only ship to the US and its territories. But we are expanding to Canada soon, so feel free to sign up to our newsletter so we can send you updates.