PIXMA MG2522Cartridge prices starting at $21.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG2522
- Canon PG-245XL & CL-246XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$87.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-245XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (8278B001AA)
- (1) CL-246XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (8280B001AA)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-245XL & 246XL Ink Cartridges 3-Pack High Yield
$65.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-245XL Black
- (1) CL-246XL Color
- Canon CL-246XL Color (8280B001) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$58.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) CL-246XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (8280B001AA)
- Canon PG-245XL Black (8278B001) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-245XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (8278B001AA)
- Remanufactured Canon CL-246XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (8280B001AA) 300 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-245XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (8278B001AA) 300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MG2522:
- Ensure that your PIXMA MG2522 is turned on.
- Retract the paper output tray followed by the output tray extension.
- Open the cover, and wait until the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Push down the empty cartridge to release it and lift it out of the printer.
- Remove the replacement ink cartridge from the package and peel off the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge at a slant into the empty slot. Then, push it in until it snaps into place.
- Close the cover and adjust the printhead position.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed new ink cartridges into the Canon PIXMA MG2522, but the Alarm lamp flashes 4 times after closing the cover. What does this mean?
When the Alarm lamp flashes 4 times after closing the cover, it means the ink cartridges are not installed properly. Remove the cartridges and reinstall them properly to get rid of this error message.
How often should the printhead be cleaned?
Cleaning the printhead is necessary whether you are using genuine or compatible Canon cartridges. That's why the printer does this automatically. But, it can also be done manually, especially if you are experiencing unsatisfactory print results.
How to contact your customer service representative?
Our knowledgeable and dedicated customer service representatives are ready to assist you during the office hours from 7am to 5pm (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays). Should you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-972-200-3813 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.