Canon PIXMA MG3022 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
The Canon Pixma MG3022 is an all-in-one wireless printer that comes at a price range that makes it ideal for small businesses. It’s also built in a more compact size than its peers, allowing you to free up more space on your desk. If you partner your unit with Inkjet’s cartridges, you’ll get consistent and reliable prints without paying the hefty price of original inks. We have been in the business for two decades, and we know that our customers want reliability and affordability. We can definitely provide those, be it with our Canon PG-245XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge or our Canon CL-246XL Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. Avail of our free shipping offer by ordering more than of cartridges today.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Then, retract its paper output tray and output tray extension.
- Open your printer’s front cover. You’ll see the cartridge holder move to the replacement position.
- To remove an old cartridge, push down on it until you hear it click. Then, pull it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag and remove the protective tape.
- Install your new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Color cartridge goes to the left, while the black one goes to the right.
- Push the new cartridge into place until you hear it click.
- Close your printer’s front cover, adjust the print head position, and follow the instructions for the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the single ink cartridges or the 3-pack combo?
To choose which product you’ll purchase, look at how often you print. Does your office print on the daily? Then the Canon PG-245XL & 246XL 3-Pack High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges will give you the best value for your money. You also won’t have to worry about running out running out in the middle of work, as you’ll have replacements at the ready.
I want to buy the 3-pack combo. How can I store them properly?
Our cartridges have a long shelf life—18 to 24 months, to be exact. To make sure they don’t dry up before this, we advise for you to keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Is this really eco-friendly?
Yes, it is. Our remanufactured toners are cleaned, repaired, and filled to the brim with our own ink. That means that they are reused and recycled non-biodegradable materials that would only otherwise end up polluting our landfills.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MG3022 Printer
Regular Price: $105.95
Special Price $86.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $40.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $55.95