PIXMA MG3120Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
For cable-free printing, you can rely on the Canon PIXMA MG3120. You can connect either iOS or Android device for an effortless and fast wireless printing. Furthermore, it is fully compatible with Canon EOS and Powershot cameras. Its monochrome print speed is rated at 8.8ppm. Print more pages without spending more on replacement ink cartridges. Here at Inkjets, cheaper remanufactured ink cartridges are available to keep your printer going without putting a hole in your pocket. Buy our Remanufactured Canon CL-241XL (5208B001) Color, Canon PG-240XL (5206B001) Black, or Canon PG-240XXL (5204B001) Black Extra High-Yield Ink Cartridge and start printing more for less.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG3120
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$109.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XXL Black (5204B001) Remanufactured Extra High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$49.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001)
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XL Black (5206B001) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$49.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- Remanufactured Canon CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001) 400 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001) 300 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MG3120 in minutes. Heres how:
- Check if your Canon PIXMA MG3120 is turned on. Then, open its front cover. To reach the cartridges, you should also lower the paper output and input tray.
- Wait for the machine to automatically open its head cover. Do not open it forcibly. Once it is open, choose the cartridge that you want to change.
- Lower its lock lever and slide out the old cartridge. Get the replacement and free it from films that block its contacts.
- Insert the cartridge in and raise the lock lever. Close the output tray.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon PIXMA MG3120 is in the middle of a print job when the black ink cartridge runs out of ink. Can it still print using the color ink only?
Yes. The PIXMA MG3120 can still print temporarily if one of the ink cartridges gets expended. Be sure to replace the expended cartridge as soon as you can to ensure high print quality.
Is it true that Canon ink cartridges should be used within six months of first use?
Yes. You must use Canon ink cartridges within six months of first use to get optimal printing quality.
How do I track my remanufactured Canon ink cartridge order?
To help you track your remanufactured Canon ink cartridge order, we will send you the tracking number and a link to the carriers website via email. You may also log in to your account on our website.