Canon PIXMA MG3520 InkCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG3520
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $68.95 As low as $64.953 Cartridges / $21.32 ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Special Price $53.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Learn how to replace the Canon PIXMA MG3520 ink cartridge from the simple guide below:
- Open your printers front cover, output tray, and cover. The cartridge holder should then bet at the replacement position.
- Wait for the head cover to automatically open. Snap down the lock lever to release the empty cartridge. Pull the cartridge towards you.
- Get rid of the packaging of your new cartridge. Slowly remove its orange film to reveal the contacts.
- Place the new cartridge in and push upwards the lock lever. Then, close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any important tip when installing a new Canon PIXMA MG3520 ink cartridge?
Once you remove the plastic tape from the new cartridge, take extra caution not to touch its electrical contacts or printhead nozzle. Your PIXMA MG3520 may not print properly if you touch them.
Is there a difference between the Canon PG-240XL and the Canon PG-240XXL?
Yes. The PG-240XL and PG-240XXL contain different amounts of ink. The PG-240XXL, being the extra high-yield cartridge, contains more ink than the PG-240XL. It offers twice the number of pages, so you basically get two PG-240XL when you buy the extra high-yield version PG-240XXL.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. All orders amounting to $30 or over and shipping to the continental USA get free ground shipping.