PIXMA MG4120Cartridge prices starting at $21.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG4120
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$85.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Canon PG-240XXL Black (5204B001) Remanufactured Extra High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001)
- Canon PG-240XL Black (5206B001) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- Remanufactured Canon CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001) 400 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001) 600 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001) 300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MG4120:
- Turn on the PIXMA MG4120. Then, open the front cover and the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover. The head cover will open automatically once the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Push the ink cartridge lock lever to release the empty ink cartridge. Then, pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package and remove its protective tape gently.
- Insert the new cartridge into the cartridge holder and push the lock lever up to lock the cartridge securely.
- Close the paper output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I haven't got a brand-new replacement ink cartridge. Can I install a used ink cartridge on my Canon PIXMA MG4120?
No. Installing a used ink cartridge on the PIXMA MG4120 may cause the nozzles to clog, so you'd better order a brand-new replacement cartridge immediately.
Up to how long can I use the ink cartridge that I just installed on my Canon printer?
You must use the ink cartridge within six months of first use to maintain optimal printing quality.
What is the difference between the Canon PG-240XXL and the Canon PG-240XL Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges?
The Canon PG-240XXL Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge contains more ink than the Canon PG-240XL; so as a result, it prints twice the number of pages that the PG-240XL yields.