PIXMA MG4220Cartridge prices starting at $21.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MG4220
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$85.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Canon PG-240XXL Black (5204B001) Remanufactured Extra High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$44.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001)
- Canon PG-240XL Black (5206B001) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- Remanufactured Canon CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001) 400 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001) 600 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001) 300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MG4220:
- Press the power button to turn on the PIXMA MG4220. Then, open the front cover and the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover and wait for the head cover to open automatically once the ink cartridge holder moves to the accessible position.
- Push the ink cartridge lock lever to release the used ink cartridge from its slot. Then, pull the cartridge out of the machine.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its protective tape gently.
- Install the new cartridge into the cartridge holder and push the lock lever up to secure the cartridge in its slot.
- Close the paper output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it not a good idea to install a used ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MG4220?
We highly discourage installing a used ink cartridge on the PIXMA MG4220 because this can lead to clogged nozzles and print quality issues.
If I rarely print, can I use the ink cartridge that I just installed as long as I want to?
No. Newly installed ink cartridges must be used within six months of first use to maintain optimal printing quality.
When is the Canon PG-240XXL more ideal to use?
The Canon PG-240XXL Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge is a high-yield ink cartridge. So, if you are a heavy printer user, this is the better option for you as it contains more ink and prints more pages.