Canon PIXMA MG4220 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Canon PIXMA MG4220 offers you more than just printing, scanning, and copying functions. It comes with extra features such as built-in Wi-Fi technology that allows you to easily print and scan virtually from anywhere around your home or office, built-in AirPrint compatibility that lets you print right from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch wirelessly, and built-in auto duplex printing that helps reduce your paper consumption and cost by up to 50%. If you are a proud owner of this machine, what more could you ask for? How about cheaper alternatives to your expensive genuine Canon ink cartridges? We've got them right here at Inkjets! Save as much as 70% off the cost of OEMs but enjoy the same high-quality prints and page yield with our Remanufactured Canon CL-241XL, Canon PG-240XXL, and Canon PG-240XL Ink Cartridges. Shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MG4220:
- Press the power button to turn on the PIXMA MG4220. Then, open the front cover and the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover and wait for the head cover to open automatically once the ink cartridge holder moves to the accessible position.
- Push the ink cartridge lock lever to release the used ink cartridge from its slot. Then, pull the cartridge out of the machine.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its protective tape gently.
- Install the new cartridge into the cartridge holder and push the lock lever up to secure the cartridge in its slot.
- Close the paper output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it not a good idea to install a used ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MG4220?
We highly discourage installing a used ink cartridge on the PIXMA MG4220 because this can lead to clogged nozzles and print quality issues.
If I rarely print, can I use the ink cartridge that I just installed as long as I want to?
No. Newly installed ink cartridges must be used within six months of first use to maintain optimal printing quality.
When is the Canon PG-240XXL more ideal to use?
The Canon PG-240XXL Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge is a high-yield ink cartridge. So, if you are a heavy printer user, this is the better option for you as it contains more ink and prints more pages.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer
Regular Price: $82.95
Special Price $63.95
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $24.95
Regular Price: $37.95
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock