PIXMA mini260Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA mini260
- Canon PGI-35 & CLI-36 Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 5 Canon PGI-35 Black and 3 Canon CLI-36 Color Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$29.958 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how you can easily and properly install a new ink cartridge in your Canon PIXMA mini260 printer:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Slide the lock switch on the right of the printer and then lift the cover.
- Carefully remove the empty ink cartridge from the slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Hold it by the body and then remove the protective cap. Make sure not to touch the ink ports and electrical contacts to prevent print errors later on.
- Insert the new ink cartridge at a slant into the slot. Make sure it's aligned.
- Press on the new ink cartridge gently until you hear it clicking into place.
- Open the printer over slightly, then pull the lock lever to unlock. Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges properly?
You'll want to make sure they are not exposed to extreme light or changes in temperature or humidity, so store them somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled. Keep the area they're in clean and dust-free, as well. For unopened ink cartridges kept in a drawer or closet, make sure they aren't near any gaseous cleaning materials that can compromise their composition and quality.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
We do! All you need to do is place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship them on the same day.
What about product warranty?
Inkjets.com's products, including the ink cartridges in our Canon PGI-35 and CLI-36 Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack, come with a 1-year warranty, plus 100% satisfaction guarantee.