Canon PIXMA mini320 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA mini320
- Canon PGI-35 & CLI-36 Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo PackIncludes 5 Black, and 3 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $26.958 Cartridges / $3.62 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA Mini320 with these 6 easy steps:
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA Mini320 is on.
- Slide the cover open switch to the right, and then lift the cover to open. Wait until the printhead holder moves to the replacement position.
- Press the tab on the empty ink cartridge and remove it from the printhead.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and uncap it. Make sure not to touch the ink ports or the ink tank circuit.
- Insert the ink tank into the printhead at an angle, and then press the PUSH mark firmly until you hear an audible click.
- Close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting faint printouts with my Canon PIXMA Mini320. What could be the problem?
Faint printouts are often due to low or empty ink cartridge. Replace the 'problem' ink cartridge to resolve the issue.
I just installed a new color ink cartridge on my PIXMA Mini320. But when I tried printing, the colors on the printouts were incorrect. What to do?
If the colors are incorrect, it's most likely that the printhead nozzles are clogged. Try printing the nozzle check pattern to determine whether the ink ejects properly from the nozzles. If the nozzles are indeed clogged, then clean the printhead.
Does your compatible Canon ink cartridge come with a guarantee?
Yes. All Inkjets brand products, including the compatible Canon ink cartridges, are backed by a one-year money-back guarantee.