Canon PIXMA mini360 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA mini360
- Canon PGI-35 & CLI-36 Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo PackIncludes 5 Black, and 3 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $26.958 Cartridges / $3.62 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the Canon PIXMA mini360, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cover the sliding the cover open switch to the right. This moves the print head hold to the ink cartridge replacement position.
- Press the tab on the ink cartridge to be removed to release it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into the print head at an angle, aligning triangular marks with each other.
- Press "PUSH" mark until new ink cartridge clicks into place.
- Close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges?
While both are guaranteed to be of quality, compatible ink cartridges are brand-new while remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes! Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, compatible Canon CLI-36 (1511B002) color and Canon PGI-35 (1509B002) black ink cartridges for the Canon PIXMA mini360 should have no trouble staying in good condition for at least 18 months.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All ink cartridges carried by Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year. All our ink cartridges also won't void printer warranties.