PIXMA MP150Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the Canon PIXMA MP150 boasts print and copy speeds of up to 22 pages per minute, borderless printing capability, and color print resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. Easy to use, it also supports flexible paper handling to address a variety of your printing needs.
Replacement ink cartridges for the Canon PIXMA MP150 include the Canon PG-40 Remanufactured Pigment Black Ink and more. Our compatible cartridges are filled with high-quality proprietary ink that ensures excellent printing results. Multi-packs and combo packs also available.
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP150
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 ColorLearn More$89.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCanon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 PG-50 Black, and 1 CL-51 ColorLearn More$59.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PG-50 (0616B002) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 300 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 Ink Cartridge Pigment Black (0615B002) 195 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the Canon PIXMA MP150, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the scanning unit. This will move the cartridge holder to the left.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge toward you to release it. Remove old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight angle, copper contacts facing the printer. The black cartridge goes into the left slot, while the color cartridge goes into the right slot.
- Push the ink cartridge down until it snaps into place.
- Close the scanning unit. This will move the cartridge holder back to the right.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All ink cartridges on this page are guaranteed to work with Canon PIXMA MP150 printers or you get your money back--no questions asked.