Canon PIXMA MP150 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP150
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $89.956 Cartridges / $13.33 ea
- Canon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 PG-50 Black, and 1 CL-51 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $59.95 As low as $57.953 Cartridges / $15.32 ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $14.65 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the Canon PIXMA MP150, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the scanning unit. This will move the cartridge holder to the left.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge toward you to release it. Remove old ink cartridge from slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight angle, copper contacts facing the printer. The black cartridge goes into the left slot, while the color cartridge goes into the right slot.
- Push the ink cartridge down until it snaps into place.
- Close the scanning unit. This will move the cartridge holder back to the right.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All ink cartridges on this page are guaranteed to work with Canon PIXMA MP150 printers or you get your money back--no questions asked.