Canon PIXMA MP160 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP160
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $89.956 Cartridges / $13.33 ea
- Canon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 PG-50 Black, and 1 CL-51 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $59.95 As low as $57.953 Cartridges / $15.32 ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $14.65 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP160:
- Gently raise the scanner and use its scanner support bar to keep it fixed into position. Remove touching the wires.
- Press down the empty cartridge and slide it out of its placement. Then, dispose accordingly.
- Take the replacement tank and peel of its protective film. Insert the new cartridge with its contacts facing the printer.
- Push the cartridge to secure. Lower the scanning unit support and then, close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Printing is blurred. Could it be due to nearly empty Canon PIXMA MP160 ink cartridges?
Yes, that's likely. When the ink cartridges are near the end of their service life, printing becomes blurred. Consider getting replacement ink cartridges and install them to enjoy high print quality.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, if the order has not yet been dispatched. Otherwise, you may return the item once it arrives and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price if it is within 365 days from the purchase date.
How much is the shipping cost to non-contiguous US address?
Shipping to non-contiguous US is $24.99.