PIXMA MP170Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP170
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 ColorLearn More$48.996 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 PG-50 Black, and 1 CL-51 ColorLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 Ink Cartridge Pigment Black (0615B002) 195 Page Yield
- Canon PG-50 (0616B002) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP170 with these 5 easy steps:
- Turn the PIXMA MP170 on, and then open the scanning unit. The printhead will then move to the center of the printer.
- Push the empty ink cartridge down, and pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package and remove its protective tape.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the correct slot and press down on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I install a used ink cartridge on my Canon PIXMA MP170?
No. Installing a used ink cartridge may cause your PIXMA MP170 to not print properly because of clogged nozzles.
What to do when printing becomes faint or colors are incorrect on the printed pages?
When printing becomes faint or colors are incorrect on the printed pages, chances are the nozzles are clogged. You may clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles and resolve these print quality issues.
We're looking for a new ink cartridge supplier for our office. Do you offer any corporate discount?
Yes. We give huge discounts on orders over $500. Feel free to contact us at 1-972-200-3813 so we can assist you.