PIXMA MP180Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP180
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 ColorLearn More$48.996 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 PG-50 Black, and 1 CL-51 ColorLearn More$29.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PG-50 (0616B002) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 300 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 Ink Cartridge Pigment Black (0615B002) 195 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your Canon Pixma MP180 printer is easy. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is switched on. Open the scanning unit and pull its support down to hold it in place. The print cartridge holder will move to the left of the machine.
- Wait for it to stop moving, then push down the ink cartridge you want to replace. This will release it, allowing you to pull it out of its holder.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge, then carefully remove the protective tape. Make sure you don't hold anything else but the plastic body.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the holder at a slight angle, then push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my Canon Pixma MP180 printer?
Yes! Our range of remanufactured ink cartridges, including the ones in our Canon PG-40 & CL-41 6-Pack, have met strict quality standards. While not brand-new, they are guaranteed compatible with your printer model and will not void its warranties.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the better choice?
Aside from full compatibility with your printer, Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges can rival OEM versions when it comes to page yield and quality print resolution. Because they're also more affordable, you can get more printing done without worrying too much about ink-related costs.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll get them fairly soon because Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays.