Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The PIXMA MP230 is a fairly basic all-in-one inkjet printer that can also scan and copy. What most users love about this device is that its purchase price is very affordable and it is easy to set up. Plus, it's designed with a few extra features like Facebook photo printing and SmartWeb printing to streamline tasks for home and office users alike. Are you one of the proud users of this product? Then, we've got good news for you—print more and spend less with our Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL and Canon PG-210XL High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Our remanufactured ink cartridges cost up to 70% less and they are carefully rebuilt to meet OE standards, so they'll work and fit just like the OEMs or your money back. Shop with trust here today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP230:
- Open the paper tray and lift the top cover by grasping it below the scanner lid and pulling it upward.
- Wait until the ink cartridge carrier moves and stops to the center of the printer.
- Open the cartridge lid of the empty cartridge, and then pull the cartridge out of the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and remove its protective tape or plastic before installing.
- With the cartridge lid still open, slide the new ink cartridge into the slot and press down on it until it clicks into place.
- Gently lower the cartridge lid until it snaps closed. Then, close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I received the wrong ink cartridge for my Canon PIXMA MP230. How do I return it?
If you received the wrong ink cartridge, kindly contact our customer service department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, so we can start processing your return request. But take note, only products purchased within 365 days of purchase date may be returned to us.
I'm getting the Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack to take advantage of your free shipping. Any tips on how to ensure the good condition of the unused ink cartridge from this pack?
To keep the unused Canon ink cartridges fresh, make sure to store them in a cool, dry place. Also, make sure to keep them in their original sealed packaging.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently, no. We only ship to the US, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MP230 ink
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $57.95
Regular Price: $25.95
Special Price $23.95