PIXMA MP230Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP230
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Pack Combo
Special Price $69.953 Cartridges / $23.65 ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to installing a Canon PIXMA MP230 ink cartridge:
- Open the paper tray and lift the top cover by grasping it below the scanner lid and pulling it upward.
- Wait until the ink cartridge carrier moves and stops to the center of the printer.
- Open the cartridge lid of the empty cartridge, and then pull the cartridge out of the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and remove its protective tape or plastic before installing.
- With the cartridge lid still open, slide the new ink cartridge into the slot and press down on it until it clicks into place.
- Gently lower the cartridge lid until it snaps closed. Then, close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I received the wrong ink cartridge for my Canon PIXMA MP230. How do I return it?
If you received the wrong ink cartridge, kindly contact our customer service department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, so we can start processing your return request. But take note, only products purchased within 365 days of purchase date may be returned to us.
I'm getting the Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack to take advantage of your free shipping. Any tips on how to ensure the good condition of the unused ink cartridge from this pack?
To keep the unused Canon ink cartridges fresh, make sure to store them in a cool, dry place. Also, make sure to keep them in their original sealed packaging.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently, no. We only ship to the US, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.