Canon PIXMA MP460 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP460
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $89.956 Cartridges / $13.33 ea
- Canon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 PG-50 Black, and 1 CL-51 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $59.95 As low as $57.953 Cartridges / $15.32 ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $14.65 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Putting in a remanufactured Canon PIXMA MP460 ink cartridge is quick and simple. Heres how:
- Turn-on your Canon PIXMA MP460 printer model by plugging it into a socket and pressing its power button.
- Open your MP460 printers scanner unit. Use the scanner support to keep it upright.
- Choose the empty cartridge, and then push down its semi-circular tab.
- You can now remove it from its slot.
- Take your new cartridge and put it into the slot. Make sure to remove the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge. Push up until it is in secure in place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 if necessary.
- The last step is to lower the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I interchange the positions of the black and the color ink cartridge inside the Canon PIXMA MP460?
No. The black and color ink cartridges have specific slots inside the PIXMA MP460, and interchanging their positions may lead to printing problems. So, make sure to put the color ink cartridge into the left slot and the black cartridge into the right slot.
What is the difference between the PG-40 and PG-50?
Although both are pigment-based inks, the PG-40 and PG-50 differs in the amounts of ink that they contain. The PG-40 is a standard cartridge, so it contains less ink than the high-yield PG-50 ink cartridge.
Is there a difference between the Canon CL-41 and CL-51?
Yes. The Canon CL-51 is a high-yield ink cartridge while CL-41 is a standard ink cartridge. The CL-51 prints up to 40% more pages than what the CL-41 yields.