Canon PIXMA MP470 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP470
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $89.956 Cartridges / $13.33 ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-30 & CL-31 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 PG-30 Black and 1 CL-31 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $54.95 As low as $49.953 Cartridges / $14.98 ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $14.65 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP470, follow these basic steps:
- Slightly open the scanner and raise the scanner unit support. Place the support underneath the scanner, and then release your hands.
- Push the empty cartridges semi-circular tab. Pull out the cartridge and dispose properly. Get the new tank and take it out from its box. You should remove its protective tape.
- Place the new cartridge to the slot. Then, push upwards to lock in place. Repeat step 2 and 3 if you wish to replace the other cartridge.
- Slightly raise the scanner unit using your left hand. Then, use your right hand to lower the support. Once the support is at its normal position, you can now lower the scanner to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if I accidentally touch the electrical contacts or printhead nozzles on the new Canon PIXMA MP470 ink cartridge during installation?
If you touch the electrical contacts or printhead nozzles on the new cartridge, your PIXMA MP470 may not print properly.
What are the appropriate slots of the black and color ink cartridges?
The black ink cartridges should be inserted into the left slot and the color ink cartridge should be inserted into the right slot.
What is the difference between the Canon CL-41 and CL-31?
The Canon CL-41 and CL-31 offers different page yields, with the moderate yield CL-31 offering a few pages more than the standard CL-41 cartridge.