PIXMA MP480Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP480
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (2973B001AA) 400 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (2975B001) 349 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the Canon PIXMA MP480 ink cartridge:
- With the PIXMA MP480 turned on, open the paper tray and lift up the paper tray area to open the top cover.
- Make sure that the plastic lever keeps the cover safely propped up to avoid any injuries during the replacement process.
- Once the ink cartridge carrier moves and stops at the center of the machine, lift the latch to release the empty cartridge from its slot, and then lift the cartridge out of the machine.
- Get the new PIXMA MP480 package and take the new cartridge out.
- Peel off the plastic tape and remove the plastic cover from the new cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the empty slot and close the latch to secure the cartridge in place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Color Ink Cartridge and Canon PG-210XL Black Ink Cartridge inside the Canon PIXMA MP480?
When installing the Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Color Ink Cartridge and Canon PG-210XL Black Ink Cartridges, make sure to insert the color ink cartridge into the left slot and the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
Do I have to replace both color and black ink cartridges if print results are blurred?
Not necessarily. Blurred printouts may also be due to clogged nozzles. Print a nozzle check pattern to verify this, and then clean the printhead if necessary.
What to do if I'm getting misaligned printed ruled lines?
If you are getting misaligned printed ruled lines, you must align the printhead for improved print quality.