Canon PIXMA MP480 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Create beautiful documents and stunning photos with our remanufactured Canon PIXMA MP480 ink cartridges. It contains an exclusive and high-quality ink formula. Order now and take advantage of our exciting discounts and 1-year money-back guarantee!
For a compact all-in-one photo printer at home, the Canon PIXMA MP480 is a great choice. It delivers outstanding photos with the help of its Easy PhotoPrint EX software. It also boasts 2400 x 4800 dpi color resolution for the best color quality possible in your photos. This printer model includes a Quick Start feature for less down time and more printing. Looking for more affordable alternatives to expensive genuine replacement ink cartridges? We've got them right here at Inkjets.
Our discount Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Color Ink Cartridge and Canon PG-210XL Black Ink Cartridge are designed to replace the originals and fit inside your printer seamlessly. They offer as much as 28% savings, so buy here now!
Compatible ink for Canon PIXMA MP48
The Canon PIXMA MP48 uses Canon PGI-210XL and Canon CLI-211XL.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the Canon PIXMA MP480 ink cartridge:
- With the PIXMA MP480 turned on, open the paper tray and lift up the paper tray area to open the top cover.
- Make sure that the plastic lever keeps the cover safely propped up to avoid any injuries during the replacement process.
- Once the ink cartridge carrier moves and stops at the center of the machine, lift the latch to release the empty cartridge from its slot, and then lift the cartridge out of the machine.
- Get the new PIXMA MP480 package and take the new cartridge out.
- Peel off the plastic tape and remove the plastic cover from the new cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the empty slot and close the latch to secure the cartridge in place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Color Ink Cartridge and Canon PG-210XL Black Ink Cartridge inside the Canon PIXMA MP480?
When installing the Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Color Ink Cartridge and Canon PG-210XL Black Ink Cartridges, make sure to insert the color ink cartridge into the left slot and the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
Do I have to replace both color and black ink cartridges if print results are blurred?
Not necessarily. Blurred printouts may also be due to clogged nozzles. Print a nozzle check pattern to verify this, and then clean the printhead if necessary.
What to do if I'm getting misaligned printed ruled lines?
If you are getting misaligned printed ruled lines, you must align the printhead for improved print quality.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $70.95
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $24.95