Canon PIXMA MP500 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP500
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboIncludes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 Yellow Learn MoreSpecial Price $25.95 As low as $23.9510 Cartridges / $2.8 ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $15.95 As low as $12.955 Cartridges / $3.19 ea
- (1) PGI-5
- (1) CLI-8 Black
- (1) CLI-8 Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Magenta
- (1) CLI-8 Yellow
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $11.954 Cartridges / $3.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple guide below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP500:
- Check if your PIXMA MP500 is on. Then, press the <Open> button to open the paper output tray.
- Raise the scanning unit and wait for the printhead holder to move to the accessible position.
- Open the inner cover to access the old ink cartridges.
- Press the ink tab to release the empty cartridge from the slot, and then pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge package and take out the cartridge.
- Remove the orange tape from the cartridge, and then insert it into the empty slot.
- Push the cartridge down until it locks into place.
- Close the inner cover, and then lower the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will print quality problems occur if the orange tape remains on the newly installed ink cartridge?
Yes. That's why it's a must to remove the orange tape completely before you install the cartridge inside the printer.
Does Inkjets offer a warranty or a guarantee?
Yes. We offer a full-year warranty and a money-back guarantee on all our compatible Canon ink cartridges. So, if you're not satisfied with your purchase, feel free to call us and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price within a year of your purchase.
Can I place my replacement Canon PIXMA MP500 ink cartridge order online and pay by money order?
No. We only accept credit cards or PayPal payments for orders made online. If you want to pay by money order, you must place your order via mail.