PIXMA MP530Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP530
- Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 YellowLearn More$24.95 As low as $21.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 PGI-5 Black, and 1 of each CLI-8 Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow compatible ink cartridges. Learn More$15.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to install a compatible Canon PIXMA MP530 ink cartridge:
- Lower the Canon PIXMA MP530 printers front cover and output tray. You should also lower its paper output cover to open.
- Then, wait for the head cover to open. Do not force it to open because it will automatically open once the cartridge holder is at the replacement position.
- Push down the empty cartridges lock lever. Then, you can pull out the old cartridge from its slot. Prepare for the replacement tank for installation.
- Slide the new cartridge to its correct slot. Then, push up its lock lever. You can now close the printers output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it not a good idea to install a used ink cartridge into the Canon PIXMA MP530?
If you install a used ink cartridge into your Canon printer, it may not be able to provide accurate ink level. So, make sure to install only a brand-new Canon ink cartridge when needed.
Can I still continue printing when the LCD shows a low ink level warning message?
Yes. You may continue printing even with a low ink level but only for a while. Consider getting a replacement ink cartridge when this alert message appears.
Are your compatible Canon ink cartridges covered by a warranty?
Yes. All compatible Canon ink cartridges offered here at Inkjets.com are covered by a 365-day warranty with free returns and replacements.