PIXMA MP610Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP610
- Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 YellowLearn More$24.95 As low as $21.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 PGI-5 Black, and 1 of each CLI-8 Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow compatible ink cartridges. Learn More$15.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MP610:
- Turn on the PIXMA MP610 and open the paper output tray.
- Open the printer cover. The printhead will then move to the replacement position.
- Open the inner cover and press the tab on the cartridge that needs replacement, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package. Do not forget to remove the orange tape, the film, and the protective cap from the cartridge before you install it.
- Insert the new cartridge into the designated slot.
- Close the inner cover and the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I install brand-new ink cartridges into the Canon PIXMA MP610?
You should install brand-new ink cartridges into the PIXMA MP610 to prevent the nozzles from getting clogged and ensure that the printer provides only accurate ink level readings.
How fast can I get the delivery?
Delivery period depends on the shipping method that you choose. Our UPS Overnight and UPS 2-day take 1 to 2 working days while the Standard Ground takes 3 to 8 business days.
Can you ship during weekend?
Yes, we ship during Saturdays. However, we do not make delivery during Sundays and Public Holidays.