PIXMA MP620BCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP620B
- Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
$20.95 As low as $18.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PGI-220 Black
- (2) CLI-221 Black
- (2) CLI-221 Cyan
- (2) CLI-221 Magenta
- (2) CLI-221 Yellow
- Compatible Canon PGI-220 & CLI-221 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 PGI-220 Black, and 1 CLI-221 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221 Color Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$11.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-221C (2947B001) Compatible Cyan
- (1) CLI-221M (2948B001) Compatible Magenta
- (1) CLI-221Y (2949B001) Compatible Yellow
- Compatible Canon PGI-220BK Ink Cartridge Pigment Black Twin Pack (2945B001)
Includes 2 Canon PGI-220BK (2945B001) Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$9.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221C (2947B001) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 CLI-221C (2947B001) Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221BK (2946B001) Compatible Black Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 CLI-221BK (2946B001) Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221M (2948B001) Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 420 each Page Yield$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon CLI-221Y (2949B001) Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack 440 Each Page Yield$8.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps in replacing the ink tank on the Canon PIXMA MP620B:
- Check if the power of your MP620B is on before opening the paper output tray.
- Raise the scanning unit, and then wait until the printhead holder reaches its replacement position.
- To remove the used ink tank, press the release tab and lift the tank straight out of its slot.
- Be careful in handling the ink tank to avoid staining your hands or clothing.
- Unbox the replacement ink tank. Make sure to remove its orange protective tape and film.
- Grasp the orange protective cap, and then twist it to remove. Discard it once it's completely taken off.
- Push the front end of the ink tank firmly into the holder at a slant until it locks into position.
- Lightly close the scanning unit. The machine will begin its cleaning operation automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I install only new Canon ink cartridges and not used ones into the Canon PIXMA MP620B?
Installing used ink cartridges into the PIXMA MP620B may cause the nozzles to clog. So, use only brand-new ink cartridges when the old ones run empty.
How can I preserve the color ink when printing only black-and-white documents?
To preserve the color ink when printing black-and-white documents, you must change the printing preference to GRAYSCALE.
Aside from ground shipping, what other shipping methods do you offer?
Inkjets also ships orders via UPS Standard Overnight (1 business day) and UPS 2-Day (2 business days).