PIXMA MP950Cartridge prices starting at $7.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MP950
- Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 2 PGI-5 Black, 2 CLI-8 Black, 2 CLI-8 Cyan, 2 CLI-8, Magenta, 2 CLI-8 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$24.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
$17.996 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) CLI-8 Black
- (1) CLI-8 Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Magenta
- (1) CLI-8 Yellow
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Magenta
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 PGI-5 Black, and 1 of each CLI-8 Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow compatible ink cartridges. Learn More$15.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Canon CLI-8PC (0624B002) Compatible Photo Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon CLI-8PM (0625B002) Compatible Photo Magenta Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridges on the Canon PIXMA MP950:
- Turn on your PIXMA MP950.
- Open the printer cover and wait for the printhead holder to move to the center.
- Once the holder stops, the paper output tray will automatically open. Then, open the inner cover.
- Press the tab on the empty ink cartridge to release it from the holder.
- Remove the ink cartridge by pulling it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge, and then remove the orange tape and the protective film before you install it.
- At the bottom of the ink tank, there's also an orange protective cap that you need to remove first. Once done, proceed to inserting the cartridge into the empty slot.
- Repeat the steps 4 to 7 to replace other color ink cartridges.
- Close the inner cover followed by the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I rarely use my Canon PIXMA MP950. What should I do to prevent degradation of the printhead and ink cartridges?
To prevent degradation of the printhead and ink cartridges, you must perform a printhead cleaning at least once a month. This helps prevent the printhead nozzles from getting clogged by dried ink.
I just replaced three out of the four empty ink cartridges, but my PIXMA MP950 suddenly won't print. What could be the problem?
The Canon PIXMA MP950 is designed to operate only when all the ink cartridges are installed. If it won't print, it's most likely due to an empty cartridge slot. Make sure to install all the ink cartridges to resume printing.
I need the new cartridge ASAP. Do you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, we do. But our Saturday delivery is only via USPS. Feel free to contact us about our shipping options.