Canon PIXMA MX300 InkCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX300
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 PG-40 Black, and 2 CL-41 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $89.956 Cartridges / $13.33 ea
- Canon PG-50 & CL-51 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 PG-50 Black, and 1 CL-51 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $59.95 As low as $57.953 Cartridges / $15.32 ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-30 & CL-31 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 PG-30 Black and 1 CL-31 Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $54.95 As low as $49.953 Cartridges / $14.98 ea
- Remanufactured Canon PG-40 & CL-41 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x PG-40 Black and 1x CL-41 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $14.65 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This easy step-by-step guide will help you to replace the ink cartridges on the Canon PIXMA MX300:
- Plug your Canon MX300 printer to a power supply. Press down the power button to turn on.
- Carefully open the scanner unit/printer cover of Canon PIXMA MX300 printer.
- Use the scanning unit support to keep it open.
- Push down the empty cartridges semi-circular tab to release from its position.
- Prepare the replacement for installation - take it out of the packaging and remove its protective tape.
- Insert the replacement to the vacated slot. Push upwards to keep it in place.
- If you need to replace the other cartridge as well, simply follow steps 4 to 6.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I encounter a print quality issue after installing the remanufactured Canon PIXMA MX300 ink cartridges?
If ever you encounter a print quality issue after installing our remanufactured Canon ink cartridges, you may contact us via our hotline or email and we will help you diagnose the problem. If after checking and troubleshooting the issue is not resolved, well offer you free returns and replacements if the products are within 365 days of purchase.
What is the difference between the PG-40 and PG-50?
The PG-40 and PG-50 may be both black cartridges, but they contain different amounts of ink. The PG-50 contains more ink, so it prints more pages than the standard PG-40.
What is a moderate-yield ink cartridge?
A moderate yield ink cartridge is a type of cartridge that prints more pages than the standard cartridge but has a lower yield than the high-yield cartridge.