Canon PIXMA MX320 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
For everyday printing at home or a small office, choose our remanufactured Canon PIXMA MX320 ink for vivid and long-lasting prints without spending top dollar. The Canon PIXMA MX320 is a space-saving machine equipped with features to satisfy daily printing needs. Connection is via USB for a more secure and faster data transfer. This Canon PIXMA model also promises clarity and sharpness in photos due to its maximum dpi resolution of 4800 x 1200. Want cheaper replacement MX320 ink cartridge to save on printing costs? Choose only Inkjets.com! We are a trusted online supplier of low-priced but high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges including Canon PGI-5 & CLI-8 5-Pack. We've been in this industry for more than two decades now, so we know exactly what our customers want—great quality products, lower prices, and reliable customer service. Shop here now and enjoy free shipping on orders and above.
Compatible ink for Canon PIXMA MX320The Canon PIXMA MX320 uses the Canon PG-210XL and Canon CL-211XL ink cartridges.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Changing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MX320 is easy. Follow the steps below:
- Turn on your PIXMA MX320, and then lower the paper tray.
- Grab the handle below the scanning lid, and lift the lid all the way up until it locks into place.
- Pinch the handle on the plastic cover to gain access to the empty cartridge, and then remove the cartridge out of the printer.
- Get the new cartridge package, and then remove the cartridge from the box and protective bag.
- Pull the small strip of tape and remove the plastic protector from the cartridge before you install it inside the printer.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and press on it until it is seated properly. Then, close the plastic cover.
- Close the scanning lid.
Frequently Asked Questions
I bought compatible Canon PIXMA MX320 ink cartridges from you, but they won't print. What could be the problem?
It is extremely necessary to remove the small strip of tape from the new cartridge before fitting it into the printer as this allows ink to flow into the lines. If this step was overlooked, then remove the cartridges one at a time and peel off the protective tape before reinstalling it into the printer.
What is the difference between a remanufactured Canon toner cartridge and compatible Canon toner cartridge?
A compatible Canon toner cartridge uses a brand-new non-original cartridge shell instead of a recycled OEM's one. Meanwhile, a remanufactured cartridge uses a recycled OEM cartridge shell that's specially cleaned and refilled with premium toner, and then tested to ensure excellent performance.
Why are your compatible Canon ink cartridges so much cheaper?
Our compatible Canon ink cartridges have low production costs, so we pass these savings along to our customers.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MX320 Printer
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $57.95
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $25.95