Canon PIXMA MX330 InkCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX330
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Pack Combo
Special Price $69.953 Cartridges / $23.65 ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This easy step-by-step guide will help you to replace the ink cartridges on the Canon PIXMA MX330:
- Turn on your PIXMA printer. Then, slide open its output tray and raise its scanning cover. You can use the dedicated Scanning Unit Support to keep the scanning unit open.
- There are two cartridges, choose which one is for replacement and then, pinch its tab to open its lock cover. Remove the cartridge by pulling towards you.
- Take your new tank and remove the protective tape underneath it. Place the cartridge slot and lower the lock cover until it snaps into place.
- If you need to replace another cartridge, simply repeat steps 2 and 3. Lower the scanning
Frequently Asked Questions
Colors are uneven when I tried printing. Does this mean I have to replace the Canon PIXMA MX330 ink cartridges soon?
Not necessarily. If the colors are uneven in the print results, you may need to clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles.
What are the main benefits in using remanufactured Canon ink cartridges?
Using remanufactured Canon ink cartridges can save you money and help preserve the environment.
Does using remanufactured ink cartridges invalidate my printer warranty?
No. The 1975s Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act protects the customers. Thanks to this law, your printers warranty should remain intact even if you use a remanufactured ink cartridge.