Canon PIXMA MX340 InkCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX340
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Pack Combo
Special Price $69.953 Cartridges / $23.65 ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MX340 is just simple. Heres how:
- Turn on the MX340 printer. Then, gently open its output tray. Slight open the scanner cover and pull upwards the Scanning Unit Support. Slowly let go of the scanner.
- Squeeze the cartridges tab and raise the locking cover. Slide the old cartridge towards you. Dispose it properly.
- Place the new cartridge to its color designated slot. The left slot is for color, right for black. Lower the lock lever.
- Lift again the scanner cover and gently lower the scanner support. Close the scanner cover completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the color ink cartridge and the black ink cartridge in my Canon PIXMA MX340 at the same time?
Not necessarily. You may replace only the ink cartridge that is near the end of its service life. If both are empty and you just have one spare cartridge, you can replace the cartridge with available replacement and just leave the other empty cartridge installed inside the printer.
Why is it important to clean the printhead?
Clogged nozzles often cause print quality issues. Cleaning the printhead helps unclog these nozzles and restore the printhead condition.
How often should I clean the printhead?
You should clean the printhead only when necessary as it consumes ink.