Canon PIXMA MX360 InkCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX360
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Pack Combo
Special Price $69.953 Cartridges / $23.65 ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a remanufactured Canon PIXMA MX360 ink cartridge in just a few minutes. Here's how:
- Press the Power button to turn on your PIXMA MX360. Then, open the output tray.
- Hold the scanning unit with both hands and lift it up until it locks into place.
- Once the ink cartridge holder moves and stops at the center, pinch the tab on the empty ink cartridge and open the ink cartridge locking cover. Then, pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package and peel off the orange tape gently.
- Insert the new cartridge into the corresponding slot and lower the ink cartridge locking cover to secure the cartridge in place.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just finished installing the new ink cartridges into the Canon PIXMA MX360. But why is it that the printed ruled lines are misaligned?
If the printed ruled lines are misaligned, chances are the PIXMA MX360 did not automatically clean and align the printhead after the installation process. If this is the case, then adjust the printhead position manually to resolve the issue.
Both black and color cartridges have run out of ink. Can I just replace the black cartridge because I need to finish printing those black-and-white documents?
Yes. But make sure to leave the empty color ink cartridge installed because your printer will not print unless both cartridges are installed. Make sure to replace the color ink cartridge soon to ensure high output quality.
Can you ship during Saturdays and Sundays?
We do ship orders during Saturdays (except holidays) but not on Sundays.