Canon PIXMA MX360 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Whether you have the Canon PIXMA MX360 in your office or at home, you won't be disappointed. Switching from one function to another is conveniently easy, thanks to its easy-to-use control panel. Print quality is astonishing not only for colored prints but also for monochrome files. Want to reduce your printing costs while using this printer? Then, get only Inkjets' affordable Canon PIXMA MX360 replacement ink cartridges. Our Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Color and PG-210XL Black Ink Cartridges deliver the same stunning color and monochrome prints but at unbeatable low prices. Order via our website or call one of our friendly customer service representatives to know how you can print more for less.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the old Canon PIXMA MX360 cartridge when it runs out of ink. Here's how:
- Press the Power button to turn on your PIXMA MX360. Then, open the output tray.
- Hold the scanning unit with both hands and lift it up until it locks into place.
- Once the ink cartridge holder moves and stops at the center, pinch the tab on the empty ink cartridge and open the ink cartridge locking cover. Then, pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package and peel off the orange tape gently.
- Insert the new cartridge into the corresponding slot and lower the ink cartridge locking cover to secure the cartridge in place.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just finished installing the new ink cartridges into the Canon PIXMA MX360. But why is it that the printed ruled lines are misaligned?
If the printed ruled lines are misaligned, chances are the PIXMA MX360 did not automatically clean and align the printhead after the installation process. If this is the case, then adjust the printhead position manually to resolve the issue.
Both black and color cartridges have run out of ink. Can I just replace the black cartridge because I need to finish printing those black-and-white documents?
Yes. But make sure to leave the empty color ink cartridge installed because your printer will not print unless both cartridges are installed. Make sure to replace the color ink cartridge soon to ensure high output quality.
Can you ship during Saturdays and Sundays?
We do ship orders during Saturdays (except holidays) but not on Sundays.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MX360 Ink
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $57.95
Regular Price: $25.95
Special Price $23.95