Canon PIXMA MX392 InkCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX392
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $68.95 As low as $64.953 Cartridges / $21.32 ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Special Price $53.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MX392 by following these steps:
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX392.
- Open the front cover and the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover, and then wait until the cartridge holder becomes accessible.
- Pull the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Install the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder.
- Push up the lock lever to lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the paper output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Up to how long can I use the Remanufactured Canon CL-241XL on my Canon PIXMA MX392?
You must use the remanufactured Canon CL-241XL within six months of first use to maintain optimal printing quality.
Can I still print with just the black ink cartridge installed into my Canon printer?
No. You must leave the empty color ink cartridge installed into your printer or replace it with a new one to resume printing.
What is the difference between the Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL and Canon PG-240XXL Ink Cartridges?
The remanufactured Canon PG-240XL is a high capacity cartridge while the Canon PG-240XXL is a super high-yield version. Both offers superb monochrome print quality, but the PG-240XXL yields more pages than the PG-240XL.