PIXMA MX410Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX410
- Canon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
- Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (2975B001) 349 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (2973B001AA) 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following the basic guide below, you will be able to install your new remanufactured Canon PIXMA MX410 ink cartridge:
- Plug your device to an electric socket. Then, open its lid. This will move the cartridges at the middle.
- Select between the two cartridges that needs to be replaced. Then, push its carriage clip. You can now lift upwards the cartridge.
- Before you insert the new cartridge in, make sure that youve removed its protective contacts label. Failure to do so can cause printer readability issues.
- Close the lid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the black cartridge and the color ink cartridge inside the Canon PIXMA MX410?
If you are replacing the black and color Canon PIXMA MX410 ink cartridges, make sure to insert the black cartridge into the right slot and the color cartridge into the left slot.
Are the positions of the color and black ink cartridges interchangeable?
No. You must always insert the cartridges in their corresponding slots; otherwise, your Canon printer will not detect them.
Can I pay using PayPal?
Yes, definitely. You may use PayPal when paying for your online orders. Should you need help in paying via PayPal, kindly call or chat with one of our friendly customer service representatives.