PIXMA MX420Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Inkjets.com is your one-stop-shop for premium remanufactured Canon PIXMA MX420 ink cartridges. Our products are available at exclusive discount prices. Browse through our catalog and pick the right ink for your printer.
Increase multitasking in the office with the Canon PIXMA MX420. This printers Auto Document Feeder removes the manual paper loading for faster and uninterrupted printing. You can even print documents from any room via Wi-Fi. Other features such as borderless printing, 4800 x 1200 color dpi, and built-in Ethernet are available in this PIXMA model.
Get the best deals on remanufactured Canon PIXMA MX420 ink cartridges here at Inkjets. We offer the Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL (2975B001) Color and Canon PG-210XL Black at affordable rates, so no more excuses why you can't replace those empty cartridges yet. We offer fast, same-day shipping on orders placed before 3:00 PM PST. So, shop here now!
Compatible ink for Canon PIXMA MX420
The Canon PIXMA MX420 uses Canon PG-210XL and Canon CL-211XL.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX420
- Best SellerCanon PG-210XL & CL-211XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-210XL Black
- (1) CL-211XL Color
- Remanufactured Canon PG-210XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (2973B001AA) 400 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon CL-211XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (2975B001) 349 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new remanufactured Canon PIXMA MX420 ink cartridge is fast and simple. Here's how:
- If your Canon PIXMA MX420 is turned off, turn the device on. Then, open its paper output tray. You should also raise its scanning unit.
- To remove the empty cartridge, you should first raise its ink cartridge locking cover. Once it is out of the way, you can now easily lift the cartridge out.
- Get the new tank and carefully remove the protective film underneath it. Do not shake the cartridge if you already remove the film and wrapper.
- Put the new cartridge in and lower the cover until it clicks. Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I already performed a standard printhead cleaning, but I still get poor print quality with my Canon PIXMA MX420. Should I replace the ink cartridges to resolve this issue?
If you are still getting poor print quality after performing a standard printhead cleaning, try a deep printhead cleaning first. This is a more powerful process to unclog those nozzles. But if this doesn't work, then replace the cartridges if they are critically low.
Is the quality of remanufactured Canon ink cartridges comparable to OEMs?
Yes. Our remanufactured Canon ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. So, from printing performance to page yield and print quality, they are on par with OEMs.
Do you offer any warranty on your remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered by a 365-day warranty. We offer free returns and replacements within 365 days of purchase, no questions asked.