Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
Combining quick print speeds and compact, stylish design, the Canon PIXMA MX434 makes a perfect addition to your home or small office. It helps you print, copy, scan, and fax, so you don't have to get four separate devices just to enjoy all these functions. And with print speeds of up to 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm color and a Quick Start that lets you print just seconds after switching on, this all-in-one sure boosts your productivity. Want to save on printing costs while using this machine? Get Inkjets' more affordable replacement Canon ink cartridges. Our Canon PG-240XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, for one, costs as much as 40% less than the OEM but offers the same reliable performance and page yield. If you want one with a bigger capacity, you can always get our Canon PG-240XXL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge also at a reasonably low price. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MX434:
- Make sure that the PIXMA MX434 is on, and then open the front cover.
- Open the output tray and the paper output cover.
- Push down the lock lever of the used ink cartridge until it clicks, and then take the cartridge out of the machine.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and gently remove its protective tape.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct cartridge holder—insert it all the way until it touches the back.
- Push up the lock lever to lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the paper output cover, the output tray, and the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I operate the Canon PIXMA MX434 with just one ink cartridge installed?
No. The Canon PIXMA MX434 is designed to operate only when both the black and the color ink cartridges are installed.
My Canon printer says it's running low on color ink, but I don't print in color that often. What could be the problem?
If your Canon printer is running low on color ink even if you rarely print in color, it's because the machine still uses the color ink even when you print most black-and-white documents.
If we choose you as our replacement ink cartridge supplier for our office, do we receive any corporate discount?
Yes. We provide a huge discount for items $500 and over. Just let us know so we can assist you.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MX434 Ink
Regular Price: $82.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $24.95
Regular Price: $37.95
Special Price $23.95