Canon PIXMA MX452 InkCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX452
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $68.95 As low as $64.953 Cartridges / $21.32 ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Special Price $53.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below are the basic steps to help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MX452:
- Switch on your PIXMA MX452 printer. Then, open its front cover. You will also need to open its output tray.
- After opening the tray, you should then open its output cover. Wait for the head cover to automatically open.
- Release and remove the empty cartridge from its slot. Then, get your replacement and take it out from its packaging.
- Remove the protective tape. Then, insert the new cartridge to the slot. Gently, close its output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I noticed horizontal white streaks on the printouts. Does this mean replacement Canon PIXMA MX452 ink cartridges are needed soon?
Yes. Horizontal white streaks on the printouts often signal a low ink level. But they may also indicate clogged nozzles. Print a nozzle check pattern first to verify this. If the result shows white streaks, then perform a standard printhead cleaning to unclog the nozzles.
How will I know if the ink level is low?
Print a nozzle check pattern. If the ink level is low, the nozzle check pattern will not be printed correctly.
Can I pay using PayPal?
Yes. We accept PayPal payments on orders made online.