PIXMA MX459Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon PIXMA MX459 can print, copy, fax, and scan. Plus, you can connect it to your device via wireless LAN or a USB port. You can also utilize its Bluetooth feature. This Energy certified Star Pixma model‘s print speed for monochrome is 9.7ipm. Check out our wide selection of replacement Canon ink cartridges if you need new cartridges for your Canon PIXMA MX459. Whether it's the Remanufactured Canon CL-241XL (5208B001) Color, PG-240XL (5206B001) Black, or PG-240XXL (5204B001) Black that you need, we've got you covered. Can't find what you are looking for? Call us via our hotline at 1-972-200-3813 to speak with one of our ink experts. We'll be glad to help you find the exact replacement Canon ink cartridge that you need.
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX459
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$109.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Best SellerRemanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XXL Black (5204B001) Remanufactured Extra High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$49.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001)
- Best SellerCanon PG-240XL Black (5206B001) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$49.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- Remanufactured Canon CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001) 400 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001) 300 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a guide to follow if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA MX459:
- Make sure that the MX459 is turned on, and then open the front cover.
- Open the output tray followed by the paper output cover.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge by pressing down on the lock lever.
- Remove any packaging material used to protect the replacement ink cartridge including the plastic protective tape.
- Push the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder all the way in.
- To secure the cartridge into position, gently push the lock lever.
- Close the paper output cover, the output tray, and the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue to print a few more pages with the Canon PIXMA MX459 if it has a missing cartridge?
No. The Canon PIXMA MX470 cannot print if one of the ink cartridges is missing. Make sure to install both the color and black ink cartridges into the printer so you can resume printing.
I don't print in color that often, but why is the color ink cartridge already running low on ink?
Whether you print in color or in black and white, your PIXMA MX459 still consumes color ink. The same is true when cleaning the printhead.
What is the difference between the high-yield cartridge and the extra high-yield cartridge?
The extra high-yield cartridge contains more ink and yields more pages than the high-yield ink cartridge.